Saturday 27 August 2022

COMPASS

 Now I've been running without a break

 where are we??

 I think I'm lost

 If you look back, you are standing and give me courage without a word.

 I know the heart that protected you

 If we're together, if that's you

 We can make dreams come true!

 Now I'm scared under my feet

 following you, I want to fly high in the sky

 No matter where in the world or far away

 Thank you so much, if we are together

 will you know my heart

 I always wanted to say

 I couldn't tell you easily

 I'll collect the hearts I kept and send them away

 If you cares me in this warm air

 I secretly close my eyes and go into a dream

 We go over the night sky

 Even if I get lost, you will lead me

 I can see it at the end of the dark night

 shine on me always

 Even if time passes in the distant future

 I won't change my heart now

 when i'm having a hard time

 Thinking of you, I will be courageous

 Follow the compass called YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment