Sunday 26 June 2016

WHEN GOD SENT YOU

Dear My Bestfriend...
(P.S: before you read this, please play Count On me - Bruno Mars)
I might be not a poetic person, but every word you read here is come from my deepest heart.

When the first time I met you, I knew that you are a lovely person, and surprise-surprise lovely is your last name. (lol)
We just knew each other for 3 years (as a friend)
Day by day...
Time flies.. till God sent you to me, being a big part in my life.
You're one of the people I never asked from God, but God still gave you to me
I asked "Why You send her to me?"
And now I know, because you can fulfill my life like no one else can 
We shared our hobbies, our family story, and everything we want to chit chat
Do you remember that we always connected each other?  
We always have a same thought and we laugh after did it :D
I never constrain you to be my bestfriend and also you.
Everything just go with the flow
I enjoyed every single time when I'm with you
Talking about nothing
Our hope, future, and what do we want to be when we graduated
I wish everything will be come true
Thank God for sent this girl to me, to be my bestfriend
I'm so grateful


Thank you Femi for love and caring me just the way I am, for being my bestfriend, mother, sister, and teacher at the same time
because of you I know what bestfriend means
because of you I know where to share my life with
because of you I'm not scare with my dreams
because of you I know how to live my life
Hope you feels what I feel

Please stay with me for yesterday, for today, for tomorrow, and for... ever


Big Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment